FirstFit is a type of technology that dental professionals like you can use to make sure treatments go smoothly and flawlessly. This solution uses digital technology to offer easy to follow instructions for the preparation process of crowns, bridges, and veneers.
FirstFit allows you to spend less time, get better results, and eliminates the need for temporaries. It also helps by minimizing tooth reduction. This is a great solution for dental professionals who want to offer high-quality cosmetic services with little to no drawbacks.
In order to use FirstFit in your practice, you will need to become an Authorized Practice. This requires training to ensure you know how to properly use FirstFit.
If you would like to begin offering FirstFit at your practice, you will first need to attend a workshop. This workshop is virtual, so you can learn from the comfort of your home.
As a part of the workshop, you will receive all of the materials you need to get started. This includes:
- 1 FirstFit Bridge
- 4 Continuing Educations Credits
- FirstFit Hand-piece with Coupler
- 2 Burs
- 2 Models
- Veneer Guides
- Veneer Delivery Tray
- Bridge Guide
- Set of Restorations
- Practice Marketing Materials
Throughout the course, you will learn and understand the following:
- The differences and similarities between FirstFit and traditional prosthetic methods
- How to determine whether a patient is a good candidate for FirstFit
- How FirstFit can help you to work quickly and predictably
- Why FirstFit is beneficial and eliminates the need for temporaries
- How FirstFit can save time for both the patient and the dentist
- Why FirstFit is able to keep procedures less invasive
Once you gain this understanding, you will be able to start offering FirstFit to your patients for smooth prosthetic procedures.
Both you and your patients can benefit from FirstFit. It’s easy, convenient, and offers better results. The outcome of each prosthetic will be predictable and consistent, improving your work overall.
You can register for the course here. If you have any questions about the course and how the virtual workshop works, please contact us for additional information.