An Introduction to Guided Preparations and the Future of Minimally Invasive Dentistry
Time & Location
About the Event
In this course, the attendees will be introduced to the FirstFit system, which is a Guided Prosthetics Delivery System that utilizes the latest digital technology to provide dentists with 3D printed prep guides and the final, ready-to-seat restorations at the same time. The use of this system enables clinicians to provide predictable and consistently aesthetic restorations while reducing the patient’s time in the chair and the dentists time since no temporaries are needed. This revolutionary system provides a precise treatment solution that saves time, allows minimal tooth reduction, removes the need for temporaries, and eliminates one appointment from a patient’s busy schedule. The course will further detail the use of digitally designed, 3D printed guides to prepare teeth and will discuss this state-of-the-art technology and the computer-aided procedures used that allows dentists to digitally design and precisely prepare teeth. Advancements in 3D printing in dentistry, and its use as it pertains to current, restorative options, will also be reviewed.
1. Attendees will be able to compare current restorative protocols to FirstFit Guided protocols.
2. Attendees will be able to determine which patients will benefit from a FirstFit bridge.
3. Attendees will be able to describe the benefits of no temporaries to their patients.
4. Attendees will be able to develop faster case turnarounds for their patients.
5. Attendees will be able to explain the benefits of minimally invasive procedures.
6. Attendees will be able to create a much faster and more predictable veneer workflow.
7. Attendees will be able to identify the correct materials to use when bonding Zirconia.
About the Instructor:
Francine Parathyras is a Key Account Manager and educator of the FirstFit technology for Henry Schein. Francine has also been a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) since 1991 and continues actively practice her craft in general and pediatric dental settings.